Work. Live. Play. Dunwoody is poised at the gateway to the GA 400 corridor with convenient access to major thoroughfares, MARTA and downtown Atlanta. You will find quiet tree-lined streets and small town charm existing in harmony with a bustling metropolitan business district and vibrant social scene. Whether you’re young or young at heart, a single professional or a growing family, you will feel at home in Dunwoody.
• Dunwoody boasts one of the largest business districts in the state of Georgia including Perimeter Center and is the future home of Park Center, State Farm’s Dunwoody Campus.
• Perimeter Mall is the epicenter of a world-class shopping and dining with more than 200 stores and restaurants.
• Dunwoody Village’s Williamsburg style architecture and walkability offer small town charm and an abundance of business, shopping and dining opportunities.
• Dunwoody offers many opportunities to get outdoors and enjoy the weather with your family, including the Dunwoody Nature Center, the popular Brook Run Park, Jim Benson Bike Trail, local swim and tennis clubs and the Dunwoody Country Club.
• Cultural venues including the Cheek-Spruill Farmhouse, Spruill Center for the Arts, The Marcus Jewish Community Center and the Donaldson-Bannister Farm are a prominent part of the community and serve as meeting hubs for residents.
• Annual festivals and celebrations including Lemonade Days, The Dunwoody Art Festival, The 4th of July Parade, The Butterfly Festival and Light Up Dunwoody bring neighbors together and emphasize the strong sense of community Dunwoody offers.
Dunwoody’s real estate market is energized and thriving. Homeowners enjoy stable home values, low property taxes and a walkable safe environment with a strong local police department. Many desirable, established neighborhoods, fabulous swim and tennis communities and modern high rise and town home developments offer a variety of housing options for everyone. Popular neighborhoods include:
Dunwoody families have convenient access to many of the Atlanta areas top schools including:
Great Public Schools:
- Austin Elementary
- Vanderlyn Elementary
- Dunwoody Elementary
- Kingsley Elementary
- Chesnut Elementary
- Peachtree Charter Middle School
- Dunwoody High School
Top Rated Private Schools:
- Holy Innocents Episcopal School
- Marist School
- Mount Vernon Presbyterian School
- St. Jude Catholic School
- Saint Martin’s Episcopal School
- Charming Small Town Vibe
- Safe Walkable Community
- Great Place to Raise a Family
- Numerous Parks and Cultural Venues
- Top Schools
- Great Parks
- Growing Infrastructure
- Established Neighborhoods
- Affordable Home Prices & Low Taxes
- Plentiful Places of Worship
- Premier Business District
- Word-Class Dining & Shopping
- Quick Access to Major Highways and Business Corridors for Easy Commutes to Numerous Atlanta Locations
- Midpoint Between Downtown/Midtown and Alpharetta Business Districts
Homes for Sale in Dunwoody
MLS #5941293View Details
MLS #5898950View Details
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.